Antivirus / Firewall / Ant Spyware
Anti-Virus / Firewall / Spyware
Anti-Virus & Spyware Support
Is your computer running very slowly, are there windows opening automatically, or other unusual activity in your computer? It could be a virus or some other unwanted software (spyware, malware, ...) that is causing the behaviour. WOS can help you before it gets out of control. Viruses and spyware can ultimately cause a major crash of your computer if left unchecked.
WOS can help with setting up as well as troubleshooting anti-virus software and spyware.
With technical specialists that are always up-to-date with the latest threats on the Internet, we can help in many ways.
- Installation and configuration of anti-virus & anti-spyware software
- Detecting viruses and removing them
- Detecting spyware and removing it
- Assessing damage, if any, from viruses or spyware
- Fixing damage, if any, from viruses or spyware
- Putting in place remedial measures to avoid a repeat
We can also help with:
- Updates as they become available
- Regular maintenance and checks to prevent problems
- Upgrading to a newer version
WOS is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
A firewall, in case you are new to this concept, is a device (a combination of hardware and software) that can monitor and control the type of traffic coming and going from the Internet to your PC.
How does that help? With the appropriate settings and configurations, it can be of great importance in preventing hacking, viruses and other threats from the Internet causing harm to your private files, documents as well as the PC or laptop.
Setting up and configuring a firewall correctly, though, can be very confusing. And, if not done properly, it can leave the door open to attacks on your computer. WOS can help, since our technical specialists are trained and experienced in handling software and hardware related to firewalls.
What can we do for you?
- Help you identify the right firewall for you
- Understand how it protects your PC or laptop
- Installation, set-up and configuration
- Identify and fix any minor issues or major problems
All done by the WOS team that is experienced and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!